Book your ride by calling us today.
FEATURES OF EVERY RIDE
☑ All rides are lead by expert wranglers that know the Island.
☑ The Wranglers match each tour to the skill level of the riders.
☑ We provide trained, gentle horses for every skill level.
☑ We offer open-range style riding (Not nose-to-tail).
☑ Fascinating facts about the island are part of the experience!
☑ We strive to provide an amazing experience you will enjoy!
FIND R & G HORSE AND WAGON
- Take exit #332 off Interstate 15 (I-15).
- Turn west and go 7 miles to the Antelope Island State Park Entrance ($10 entrance fee required).
- After entering the park drive 7 miles across the causeway.
- At the marina there will be a “Y” in the road. Go to the left.
- About 1/4 of a mile down the road take the first left.
- Go approximately 11 miles south to the Fielding Garr Ranch, where we are located.
If you can't find us, or are running late, give us a call: (801) 726-9514
GUIDELINES AND RULES
☑ Long Pants and Close-toed Shoes for all riders.
☑ Groups are typically small, ideally 6 or less.
☑ Guests are welcome to bring water bottles and cameras.
☑ Cancel 24 Hours in advance.
☒ No Double Riding.
☒ No Pets on ride.
☒ No Smoking (including E-Cigarettes).
We are the sole provider of horseback rides on Antelope Island! If you would like to come on a ride with us, please contact us.
© 2016 R & G Horse and Wagon All Rights Reserved